Monday, October 18, 2010

Squarebush - Part.1

So I will be contributing a lot of content to this blog/project. I'm Paige "Squarebush" Rowntree.

I like to mold a variety of automotive styles and ideas into my work. I'm a fan of anything different no matter how not different it really is. I've grown up with a variety of different types of cars in the family. We started off with Volvos, moved onto a Landrover, had a Mazda hatchback, a couple of Mercedes, a couple of Jetta diesels, and recently a couple of Subaru Legacy wagons.

I got my start working on my vintage Mercedes projects. The main work was on a fantastic 1972.

Here is a little background for you.

1972 Mercedes 280se 4.5

Dirty engine from years of use

Getting cleaner

Final product of months of work resulting in basically abandonment of the project due to electrical complications


Join us later for Part.2 of my introduction, I will be discussing my more recent and sucessful mods and projects, or at least stuff I can still find pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment