Saturday, November 13, 2010

Additions

This week I stared putting money into beefing up sound in my car.

I have two major (for me) components on the way. This will be my first adventure is performance sound. I am already addicted to buying one more part--thinking, "Hey is there room for one more speaker?"

I've created a monster now, I am totally hooked on all this after-market car junk. It used to be just about making a tad more power or grip, now it is a bit of dress up, a little bit of flash. I like it so far but I think I am going to be broke really really fast.

Anyway, Polk PA 330 2channel Amp

Polk db series 6.5" component system


Now I am up to my neck is wires trying to figure out how I am going to do this all. All in all it is going to be fun, hopefully rewarding, and I'll take a bunch of pictures.


1 comment: