Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jojo's Update: 11/27/10

Okay, so here's the deal:
  1. My alloys are all sanded down and prepped for paint. I'm not sure exactly what color they are going to see in the hopefully near future... At first, I was thinking black, but then I decided not to. So most likely, they are going to get a flat black to the back of the rim, and a nice Gold to the front of the rim.
  2. Interior is done, dash board is in, along with the glove box, carpet, and front seats.
  3. Trunk and spoiler are wet-sanded and ready for a second coat of paint. After that it is straight to the clear coat and some more wet-sanding.
  4. I'm not going to do the rear disc conversion any time soon, along with the rear sway bar. They are probably going to wait until next spring, seeing as how I won't be driving fast.
  5. Roof rack will hopefully be going on sometime in the next 2 weeks... But I'm not sure yet. It depends on when it gets here.
Will have some pics tomorrow, it's too dark out now to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment