Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ideas Flowing

So I know that no one here knows my car yet, but you all will soon. I drive a '97 Impreza RSL, which is a '97 Impreza L with a Phase II 2.5L Impreza engine in it. It has a Forester "anti-lift kit" and a Whiteline 19mm front sway bar. And a few other small things. Its not done yet, and I have some ideas kicking it around to get it "done" for now.


Follow the break for more!

First of all, I have a set of 5 spoke alloys that I need to get cleaned up and painted before I can put them on the car.

Second, there is basically no interior in the car... So I plan on getting some of that back in, I already have the carpet ready to go in, I'm getting a center console and a few other minor things on the inside.

Third, I had a coupe spoiler, and it was blue (my car is green) so I decided to sand it down and repaint it. While I was at it, I got bored and decided to sand down my whole trunk. Needless to say they are both primed black and in need of some pain and clear.

Fourth, I am doing a rear disc conversion and a rear sway bar. Along with a rear subframe lockdown kit and a couple after market tow hooks.

More will be coming hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment